You can keep your lip scrubs for A few days (longer in the fridge), but we recommend making a new one every week.
If you have your own recipe then make sure you let us know in the comments below!
Brown Sugar, Honey and Sweet Almond Oil
- 1 small pot with a lid (we recommend glass)
- 1 teaspoon of sweet almond oil (or olive if you have allergies)
- 1 teaspoon of natural honey
- 2 teaspoons of granulated/coarse brown sugar
Granulated Sugar, Sea Salt and Olive Oil
- 1 small pot with lid
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon or coarse rock salt
- Essential Oil (optional extra if you aren’t a fan of olive oil)
Add all the ingredients into your pot, mix well and enjoy!
Olive oil is full of antioxidants and help to hydrate the skin. Sea Salt also has great holistic properties, so these ingredients combined make a very powerful scrub. This recipe is also great for making a full body scrub too – you just increase the amount of ingredients.
Sugar, Coconut Oil and Vanilla (we’ve added a drop of pink food colour just because!)
- 2 teaspoons of coconut oil (warmed)
- 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar
- 1 or 2 drops of vanilla essence
- half a drop of pink colour (optional)