Now that it’s June, and the sun has FINALLY decided to show its face, it’s time to stock up on your summer essentials.
Making sure you have all you need to survive the heat is key to your sunshine survival. Grab your hat, sunnies and your favourite SPF and let the good weather commence!
Here are our sunny staples…
1. Clinique After Sun Rescue – It’s one thing protecting your skin whilst you’re in the sun, but don’t forget to feed it after! This gorgeous after-sun is exactly what you need to rehydrate after a day of sun worshiping.
2. H&M Sun Glasses – In our opinion, the bigger the better when it comes to our sunnies. We love this coral pink pair, and at only £5.99 it’s rude not to really! (They are also available in other colours if you’re not feeling the coral.)
3. Korres Mandarin Lip Butter Stick – It’s easy to forget that our lips are skin too! Make sure your lip balms and butters contain a good SPF as well as your face cream. This lovely lip butter is actual a TLBG favourite all year round (and it contains SPF 15!).
4. Aveda Sun Care Protective Hair Veil – We love that sun kissed look when it comes to our hair, but our hair is not smitten. Those naughty UV rays can cause damage and dehydration to even the healthiest of locks. That’s where Aveda steps in, this fab sun protecting hair veil helps to keep your hair in tip top condition.
5. Caudalie Grape Water – There is nothing better that a facial spritz to revitalise a sun soaked complexion. This wonderful formula from Caudalie contains lots of vitamin C and antioxidants and is the perfect cooling pick me up.
6. H&M Straw Hat – We’ve all grown up with our Grandmother’s telling us to put on our hats! Well make your grandparents happy and keep yourself on trend with a seventies style straw hat from H&M.
7. Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Gelee Bronzer – Keep your skin glowing with a touch of bronze. This formula is hydrating and gives you a lovely glow. It’s a great way to warm up your base and enhance your natural tan.
8. Bare Escentuals id BareMinerals SPF30 Natural Sunscreen – For those who don’t get on with sun creams and lotions, this is your saviour. This special powder formula offers you coverage and a lot of protection. It comes in three different shades, and an easy to use applicator. So you can matte your way to sun safe skin.