Late October/early November is easily the best shopping period of the year. At least it is as far as we’re concerned. The shops are filled to the brim with new products and St Nick’s visit is far enough away that all of the lovely things you like are actually still in stock. Yay! You can also buy treats for yourself without the guilt of not spending your money on Christmas gifts for loved ones instead. You know it’s true!
The month of October saw an abundance of brand new beauty, fragrance and make-up launches – enough to make our little heads spin. But, troopers that we are, we’ve battled through and narrowed our most wanted down to 10 fabulous products, just in time for a payday spree.
1. Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand – £29.00 (BUY HERE)
2. Clinique Moisture Surge Melting Mask Balm – £26.00 (BUY HERE)
3. H&M Beauty Eye Shadow in Gala Gown – £4.99 (BUY HERE)
4. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit – £65.00 (BUY HERE)
5. Bobbi Brown Luxe Lip in Parisian Red – £25.00 (BUY HERE)
6. Rosie for Autograph Nuit Parfum – £28.00 (BUY HERE)
7. Petits Rituels Sensual Healing Scented Candle – £35.00 (BUY HERE)
8. & Other Stories Bonbon Tree Mini Hand Cream – £4.00 (BUY HERE)
9. NARS An Abnormal Female Bullet Lip Pencil Set – £45.00 (BUY HERE)
10. Benefit Air Patrol BB Cream Eyelid Primer – £21.50 (BUY HERE)
What’s on your beauty shopping list this weekend?