Hot on the heels of our Luxury Beauty Gift Guide, we’re back with some more cracking Christmas gift ideas… and this time we’re being a little kinder to your wallet.
There’s something for everyone; from Mum to your best friend, and Gran to your favourite sister – all within the £25 – £50 price range. We think all of these buys make great gifts; offering a touch of luxury without the high-end price tag.
1. Lulu Guinness Perspex Lipstick Keyring – £45 (BUY HERE)
2. Jouer Cosmetics ‘Ooh La La’ Leather Cosmetic Bag – £49 (BUY HERE)
Blush pink, terribly chic and perfect for any girl who dreams of being Parisian. Pair it with this book
, a breton stripe top and a fabulous mascara (French of course) for the ultimate gift bundle!
3. Christian Louboutin Beaute Nails in Madame Est Nue – £36 (BUY HERE)
The most luxurious nude polish of all. A subtle, soft pink that’s incredibly wearable and is bound to stand the test of time. It also adds a touch of luxury to any dressing table – who wouldn’t want this as a special Christmas treat?
4. Valentino Donna Eau de Parfum 30ml – £49 (BUY HERE)
Our favourite bottle design for Christmas 2015, bar none. It’s simply beautiful. We’d buy this based on the design alone, but thankfully the scent (with notes of rose, patchouli and vanilla) is equally lovely.
5. NARS Steven Klein Cheek Palette in Despair – £45 (BUY HERE)
A limited edition that has the beauty world raving. Any make-up loving lady will be overjoyed to unwrap this cheeky palette on Christmas morning.
6. Grown Alchemist Hydra-Cleanse Body Trio Set – £39 (BUY HERE)
With its slick packaging and on-trend products, this Grown Alchemist body care set is the ideal gift for a modern woman. The set contains Intensive Hand Cream: Persian Rose & Argan Extract, Body Cleanser: Chamomile, Bergamot & Rosewood and Intensive Body Cream: Rosa Damascena, Acai & Pomegranate.
7. YSL Rouge Pur Couture Kiss & Love Christmas Collection in 01 – £26 (BUY HERE)
A gorgeous collectors edition lipstick, encased in gold and embossed with lip prints. We’ve chosen the classic red, but it’s also available in three other kissable shades.
8. Clarins Natural Beauty Collection – £26.50 (BUY HERE)
A woven gold make-up bag which houses just what a girl needs for beautiful skin, a flawless complexion and luscious lips! The kit contains Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch, BB Cream SPF 25 and Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 01.
9. Aromatherapy Associates De Stress & Comfort Set – £36 (BUY HERE)
One of our favourites, Aromatherapy Associates, has combined a beautiful selection of products in this gift box. The ultimate ‘me time’ set contains De-Stress Mind Bath & Shower Oil, Support Lavender & Peppermint Bath & Shower Oil, De Stress Body Wash and a Relax Candle. Perfect for someone who really needs to switch off!
10. Kate Spade ‘Hello Sunshine’ Compact Mirror – £35 (BUY HERE)
A lovely addition to any handbag, this compact mirror is sure to make the recipient smile every time they use it.
11. MOR Marshmallow Fragrant Tea Cup Candle – £34 (BUY HERE)
This is a beauty. And a beautiful gift. Cute, quirky packaging with a sweet marshmallow-scented candle inside. Once the candle’s finished, the decorative tea cup can be used time and time again.
12. theBalm Nude ‘Tude Eyeshadow Palette – £30 (BUY HERE)
Nudes are a safe bet when gift-buying; everyone suits them, they’re practical and are a mainstay in most collections. This sweet palette from theBalm is fun and flirty, and it’s sure to be a hit. As an added bonus, if you buy via the link above, you’ll get a free Put A Lid On It…Eyelid Primer too!
Please note that all prices and offers are subject to change.